- Filter the air that is already inside to the Cabin.
- Capture any contaminants that come off the operator’s clothes & boots.
- Prevent Dust and Fibres getting inside the OEM evaporator Coil.
- OEM's Return Air Filter media may be low efficiency - Meaning fine Dust & Fibres may get through.
Example of evaporator core in a vehicle without Air Filtration System.
- Operator is inhaling potentially harmful dust particles.
- Dust build up within fins of Evaporator.
- System overload by dust build up.
- HVAC components are not designed to cope with these environments.
- Premature HVAC component failure associated with high cost maintenance.