CLICK TILES FOR MORE INFORMATION
HEPA Fitration or HEPA with Activated Carbon Filtration diagrams:
The requirements for a typical Airborne Dust situation where other harmful contaminants are also present.
- First is to evaluate Cabin Air Sealing to a minimum Industry Standard (50 Pa from new).
- Pressurise Cabin to the required Standard (100 – 300 Pa depending on Vehicle Cabin)
- Then the required filter media for type of application needs to be specified.
- HEPA return air Filter is the next step in safeguarding Quality of Air in the Vehicle’s Cabin.
- Breathesafe Automatic Pressure Control is our Main method of ensuring the Best Air Quality is continually delivered to the Operators Cabin.
- Breathesafe Automatic Pressure Control is constantly adjusting fan speed to keep Positive Air Pressure in Cabin which simultaneously ejects debris out of Cabin.
- Breathesafe Automatic Pressure Control is equipped to alert the Operator via visual and sound an Alarm (if fitted) in any situations where Air Pressure falls below Set Point level.
- Breathesafe Automatic Pressure Control is equipped to data log in real time and record events for further review.
- Breathesafe Automatic Pressure Control is also able to connect remotely via the GSM network.