Magnehelic gauge: is an instrument that displays the static pressure in the HVAC system.
• Magnehelic gauges function by using a delicate diaphragm that responds to changes in Air pressure.
• When the pressure inside the cabin is created by starting electric fans in the pressurisation process. Then the diaphragm of the Magnehelic gauge points to a number representing the amount of pressure..
• In these applications, the pressure displayed will be positive to reflect the critical pressurisation level of the cabin.
• To correctly display the cabin pressure, attention must be applied to the positioning of the Magnehelic, which must be correct.
• Magnehelic gauges must be level and placed vertically, or the diaphragm will sag, causing incorrect readings.
Breathe safe has a range of Dwyer Gauges available please contact us.